Areas of application e.g. for:
- Sprains and strains in the area of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Bulging intervertebral discs
- Herniated discs with and without nerve deficits
- Hip joint blockages
- Arthrosis of the body joints, etc.
How does extension therapy work?
The tensile force curve is configured according to your complaints and your body constitution and thus relieves your spine. The versatile adjustment options allow for an individually optimally adapted therapy.
The nerve roots emerging from the spinal cord are freed from the pressure of the surrounding structures during the effective therapy. A significant reduction in pain is likely after just a few therapy sessions.
Thus, therapy with the TRAComputer is a very effective alternative or supplement to medicinal treatments.
Therapy with pleasant deep heat
To optimise the therapy with the TRAComputer, it is crucial to relax the surrounding muscles. The MiLi diathermy device was developed for this purpose. It generates deep heat via polarised electromagnetic waves, which relaxes your muscles. In this way, the extension therapy with the TRAComputer can have the best possible effect.
- Talk to your therapist about how the treatment suits you.
- Avoid one-sided and heavy loads.
- Light and as much regular movement as possible helps to strengthen the muscle tissue of the spine.
- Stretch your spine and limbs frequently.
- Relax, not only physically but also mentally.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us!
+49 9126 2587-0