We are one of the leading German manufacturers of high quality products for medical devices in the fields of rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic medicine.
We have been active on the market since 1973, employ around 70 people and export our products to over 83 countries worldwide.
We are looking for the next possible date a
IT Administrator (m/f/d) part time 20h
What are your responsibilities?
- Maintenance and servicing of internal IT infrastructure
- Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, planning recommendation for new IT systems
- Installation and maintenance of employee computers
- Administration of operating systems and software, licenses
- Ensuring data protection guidelines
- Network security
- Firewall, antivirus, updates, access authorizations
- Telephone system maintenance
- Creation of the final test protocols
- Support of the production department in software programming
- Test run and end device testing
What you bring to the table:
- Urge for further education to stay up to date with the latest technical developments
- Knowledge of NAVISION and OFFICE
- Experience with databases (Easy RedMine, …)
- Of use: Programming skills (e.g. Java, SQL, HTML, XML, …)
- Good English knowledge in word and writing
- Team player
- Versatile and varied tasks
- Independent and autonomous work
- Creative and team-oriented working atmosphere
- Fair, performance-related remuneration and corresponding
- development opportunities
- 30 days vacation (with a 5-day week)
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your complete application documents (preferably by e-mail) with details of the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!