We are one of the leading German manufacturers of high quality products for medical devices in the fields of rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic medicine.
We have been active on the market since 1973, employ around 70 people and export our products to over 83 countries worldwide.
We are looking for the next possible date a
Service technician (m/f/d) in office service
As part of this interesting and varied job, you will support our customers and dealers in solving any problems that arise, thus ensuring the constant availability of our systems.
What are your responsibilities?
- Testing of the electrical safety of medical electrical equipment according to EN 62353
- Maintenance and repair of electronic, mechanical assemblies/devices
- Preparation and execution of internal service trainings for our worldwide dealer network
- Installation of mechanical and electrical equipment, hardware and software components
- Completed training as an electronics technician, mechatronics technician or technician
- Very high degree of service orientation
- Solution-oriented and independent work
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Good English language skills to support our international technicians and dealers
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in the field of medical technology
What we offer:
- Versatile and varied tasks
- Independent and autonomous work
- Individual training period in line with requirements
- Creative and team-oriented working atmosphere
- Secure workplace in a growth market
- Fair, performance-related remuneration
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your complete application documents (preferably by e-mail) with details of the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!