We are one of the leading German manufacturers of high quality products for medical devices in the fields of rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic medicine.
We have been active on the market since 1973, employ around 70 people and export our products to over 83 countries worldwide.
We are looking for the next possible date a
Clinical Assessment Specialist (m/f/d)
What are your responsibilities?
- Preparation and updating of clinical evaluations, taking into account current laws and regulations
- Support in or implementation of cooperation with institutions and authorities in the presentation of clinical evaluations
- Database searches on medical devices including reference products
- Scientific database searches including evidence assessment of studies and their management in relevant bibliography software
- Evidence management for equivalence of reference products
- Planning of activities within the framework of the PMCF, CEP and CER
- Support in the area of regulatory affairs
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What you bring to the table:
- Successfully completed degree in medicine, natural sciences, medical technology or comparable
- Very strong experience in the preparation of clinical evaluations for active medical devices class I and II based on the currently applicable regulations and MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev.4
- Knowledge of the legal and normative framework in the medical device industry
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Versatile and varied tasks
- Independent and autonomous work
- Creative and team-oriented working atmosphere
- Fair, performance-related remuneration and corresponding development opportunities
- 30 days vacation (with a 5-day week)
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your complete application documents (preferably by e-mail) with details of the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!