Deep oscillation in aesthetic medicineDeep oscillation in aesthetic medicine
- Two-channel deep oscillation
- Frequeny range from 5-250 Hz
- Individual setting of frequency, frequency bands, duty cycle, duration of therapy and burst function
- Contact elements made from biocompatible titanium
- Special hand applicators in two sizes for all-over and local treatment
- Easily interchangeable treatment heads guarantee a hygienic application
- Special gloves for direct treatment
- Perfected user guidance through combination of touch screen and PHYSIOMED one-button operation
- 8“ colour monitor
- Swivel and tilt mount for optimum monitor alignment at all times
- Comprehensive overview of the therapy parameters including all therapy timers
- Fastest therapy start: direct, through program memory or indications index
- Treatment index with intelligent filtering functions based on body region or per alphabet for quick location of the desired treatment proposal
- Extensive therapy and dosage suggestions and detailed animations illustrating treatment, which can be viewed during therapy at the touch of a button
- Patient database for max. 100 entries: up to 5 treatment levels can be saved and configured as potpourris per patient
- Multifunctional intensity controls allowing for fast intensity reduction and quick switching between channels
intelligent filtering functions based on body region or per alphabet for quick location of the desired treatment proposal
illustrating treatment, which can be viewed during therapy at the touch of a button
Perfected user guidance through combination of 8“ touch screen colour monitor and PHYSIOMED one-button operation and always a comprehensive overview of the therapy parameters including all therapy timers
allowing for fast intensity reduction and quick switching between channels
for max. 100 entries: up to 5 treatment levels can be saved and configured as potpourris per patient
swivel and tilt mount for optimum monitor alignment at all times
individual programmes as well as suggested treatments from the indication index can be easily stored on the DEEP OSCILLATION® therapy card and used with DEEP OSCILLATION® Personal
For the first time the effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® on the tissue was visualized with diagnostic ultrasound. Dr. MSc. Luis Felipe Medina C. Lic. TF has summarized his complete examination in an impressive documentation.
Many medical studies show that DEEP OSCILLATION® reduces pain. The effect in the case of trauma-induced pain is seen in a reduction of noxious inflammatory potential (inflammation syndrome and, among other, Calor, tissue acidosis and prostaglandin) of TRPV1 pain receptors, explained by the mechanical distribution and intensified interstitial drainage via DEEP OSCILLATION®.
In an ex-vivo study Boisnic and Branchet (2013) found significantly fewer TRPV1-expressing keratinocytes than in the control group following DEEP OSCILLATION® treatment. The findings from ex-vivo skin models also confirm a statistically significant pain-reducing potential through DEEP OSCILLATION®.
You can find more studies here:
How it works
In contrast to externally applied, mechanical forms of therapy, (e. g. vibration), the therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® takes place in the tissue itself and works through the entire depth of the tissue. This causes DEEP OSCILLATION® to be especially gentle and makes it an unmatched treatment alternative for fresh trauma, from Day One post operatively, for acute pain and in the area of open wounds.
DEEP OSCILLATION® is a unique, patented treatment method. Its special structure allows you to create biologically effective oscillations in the treated tissue using electrostatic attraction and friction. In contrast to other therapies, these pleasant oscillations have a gentle and deep-acting effect on all tissue components (skin, connective tissue, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).The following physiological effects of DEEP OSCILLATION® are clinically proven:
- Highly effective in reducing pain
- Effective in reabsorbing oedema
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves the trophicity
- Rubor reduction
- Improves the quality of the tissue
For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium neutral element loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® is created beneath the gloves of the therapist or the hand applicator, which is moved in a circular motion above the tissue.
Due to its non-invasive, non-traumatic and highly effective approac, DEEP OSCILLATION® is particularly suitable for the following applications:
Muscle stimulation/relaxation through deep vibration induced by DEEP OSCILLATION® trains the facial muscles and keeps them in tone. Stimulation of collagen production and cell regeneration gives a fresh and young look to the skin. Anti-oedema and anti-fibrosis action provides smooth, elastic, and wrinkle-free appearance.
With DEEP OSCILLATION®, swellings, redness, and oedemas can be relieved considerably faster. Because it can be used at a very early post-operative stage, the healing process is accelerated, scar quality is improved, local inflammation is inhibited, and pain stopped over a sustained period.
Since DEEP OSCILLATION® possesses anti-oedema, lymph drainage, anti-fibrosis and detoxifying properties, it prepares the tissue for surgical interventions, liposuction and aesthetic laser re-surfacing. The treatment improves the result of the intervention and protects against adverse effects of the body sculpturing procedure.
DEEP OSCILLATION® affects all pathological mechanisms of cellulite. With DEEP OSCILLATION®, microcirculation can be improved, oedema and lymphostasis diminished, inflammation suppressed, roughage dissipated, and sensitivity to oestrogen hormones inhibited.
Selected use cases
Therapy with deep oscillation (DEEP OSCILLATION®) is beneficial within a broad range of applications, including, but not limited to:
- Darc circles under eyes
- Lacrimal sacs
- Plastic surgery, post-surgery