WHAT IS DEEP OSCILLATION?
Deep Oscillation (also known as DEEP OSCILLATION® or HIVAMAT®) is a unique, internationally patented, non-invasive and non-traumatic therapy method and has nothing in common with other known forms of therapy such as ultrasound or shock waves. By using attraction and friction, electrostatic impulses set the treated tissue into pleasant vibrations with a deep biological effect, without the use of external mechanical forces. In contrast to other forms of therapy, these oscillations have an extremely gentle and deep-acting effect on all tissue components (skin, conductive tissue, subcutaneous fatty tissue, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).
HOW IS DEEP OSCILLATION USED?
For therapy, the patient holds a titanium contact element loosely between the fingers. Under the special gloves of the therapist or a hand applicator with a special structure (second contact), which is moved in a circular motion over the tissue, the pleasant therapy effect of deep oscillation is created.
The advantages of deep oscillation
- Outpatient treatment and very high success rate
- Fast treatment success without surgery, injection or medication
- No known side effects
- Proven for 30 years and used worldwide
- Regaining quality of life through freedom from pain and movement
- Extremely gentle and well tolerated, can therefore be used at an extremely early stage
- Very high patient acceptance
- Early decisive influence on the healing process
Fields of application
- CRPS stage I and II (Sudeck’s disease, complex regional pain syndrome)
- Epicondylitis (tennis or golfer’s elbow)
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Lumbar pain (back pain, lumbago)
- Trauma (e.g. torn ligaments, torn and pulled muscle fibers, whiplash, sprain)
- Hämatom (Bluterguss)
- Fibrose (krankhafte Vermehrung des Bindegewebes)
- Chronisches Ödem, Lymphödem, Lipödem und Lipo-Lymphödem
- Endoprosthesis (such as hip or knee joint implant)
- Mamma-Ca (surgical removal of breast cancer and lymph nodes)
- Osteosynthesis (surgical connection of bones)
- Skin grafting
- Dekubitus (Wundliegen)
- Diabetischer Fuß
- Ulcus cruris (Unterschenkelgeschwür)
Do you want to learn more? Please contact us!
+49 9126 2587-0