Can help fast and effectively.
Talk to your doctor or therapist about the possibility of using deep oscillation in a targeted, gentle and effective way.
WHAT IS DEEP OSCILLATION?
Deep Oscillation (also known as DEEP OSCILLATION® or HIVAMAT®) is a unique, internationally patented, non-invasive and non-traumatic therapy method and has nothing in common with other known forms of therapy such as ultrasound or shock waves. By using attraction and friction, electrostatic impulses set the treated tissue into pleasant vibrations with a deep biological effect, without the use of external mechanical forces. In contrast to other forms of therapy, these oscillations have an extremely gentle and deep-acting effect on all tissue components (skin, conductive tissue, subcutaneous fatty tissue, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).
HOW IS DEEP OSCILLATION USED?
For therapy, the patient holds a titanium contact element loosely between the fingers. Under the special gloves of the therapist or a hand applicator with a special structure (second contact), which is moved in a circular motion over the tissue, the pleasant therapy effect of deep oscillation is created.
The advantages of deep oscillation
- Outpatient treatment and very high success rate
- Fast treatment success without surgery, injection or medication
- No known side effects
- Proven for 30 years and used worldwide
- Regaining quality of life through freedom from pain and movement
- Extremely gentle and well tolerated, can therefore be used at an extremely early stage
- Very high patient acceptance
- Early decisive influence on the healing process
Fields of application
Pain intensity and quality are sustainably reduced by deep oscillation.
- CRPS stage I and II (Sudeck’s disease, complex regional pain syndrome)
- Epicondylitis (tennis or golfer’s elbow)
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Lumbar pain (back pain, lumbago)
- Trauma (e.g. torn ligaments, torn and pulled muscle fibers, whiplash, sprain)
In swelling conditions, deep oscillation quickly leads to a visible reduction in volume. Fibrosis caused by radiation and lymphedema or lipedema can be treated very effectively.
- Hämatom (Bluterguss)
- Fibrose (krankhafte Vermehrung des Bindegewebes)
- Chronisches Ödem, Lymphödem, Lipödem und Lipo-Lymphödem
Due to its gentle therapeutic effect, deep oscillation is often applied immediately after surgery and supports rapid wound healing.
- Endoprosthesis (such as hip or knee joint implant)
- Mamma-Ca (surgical removal of breast cancer and lymph nodes)
- Osteosynthesis (surgical connection of bones)
- Skin grafting
In diabetic as well as surgery-related wound healing disorders, deep oscillation is used efficiently and can often restart the wound healing process.
- Dekubitus (Wundliegen)
- Diabetischer Fuß
- Ulcus cruris (Unterschenkelgeschwür)
Treatment with deep oscillation causes accelerated and qualitatively improved healing of burn wounds.
EFFICIENCY CONFIRMED BY OVER 60 STUDIES
The physiological effectiveness of deep oscillation is sufficiently documented by numerous experimental and clinical studies. All studies, books, guidelines and other publications about deep oscillation can be found here.
Do you want to learn more? Please contact us!
+49 9126 2587-0